Steel Ridge Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fun, easy to make and very stylish. The Steel Ridge Beanie is a brand new free pattern on Beatrice Ryan Designs. This simple shell and chain pattern comes together quickly and makes a fun, unique look. Top it off with a Pom Pom for a young, fresh look! You can make this fun hat in so many color combinations, perfect for school spirit, team pride or just your favorite colors. I hope you try one today."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- Celebrities Who Crochet
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet