Spiral Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When it comes to this crochet hat pattern, messy is the way to go. The Messy Bun Hat was the crocheters hit of this season. I don't know how many times I got asked to make one of these. There are many variations on the hat so far. I'm tossing my hat into the ring and adding a twist! This new, highly textured hat is worked from the bottom up in the signature style of Made with a Twist. A ribbed brim creates just the right amount of stretch to get the beanie pattern over even the thickest of hair and the spiral create such a great, stylish texture that makes this a versatile and comfortable crochet hat. This pattern uses double crochet and front post double crochet stitches. This is an intermediate pattern but with the included video tutorial even a beginner can crochet this messy bun hat. We will be using Red Heart Super Saver yarn for this project. This is one of my favorite yarn because of its huge selection of colors! Hook 5.5mm #4 Worsted Weight Yarn(Red Heart Super Saver)"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- #4 Worsted Weight Yarn (Red Heart Super Saver)
- 5.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters