We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Living in snow country where we have a ski resort, My kids love to ski and snowboard once the snow starts flying… This Snowboarders Slouchy Hat is the perfect hat for them to be seen on the slopes!! Easy to make,, super quick to work up,, and best of all its a free crochet pattern!! This awesome slouchy hat is made of 3 simple crochet stitches to create a slightly bee hive effect!! This is one of my all time favorite designs and a great stocking stuffer for anyone that wants to stay warm!!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Caron Jumbo in Seaside
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet