We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Snow Drops Reversible Cowl… inspired a hat! And while it isn’t reversible, the Snow Drops Hat is fun, fresh, and ready for any autumn or winter adventures on your horizon! The Snow Drops Hat is a slouchy beanie with an open brim - so popular right now, and it means the hat fits just about everyone! The lace portion is pretty and feminine, and the pom pom and tassels make it youthful and fun. Overall, it’s the perfect hat to pair with the cowl - or wear on it’s own!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeTeens and Adults
- US-I hook
- DK/yarn symbol "3" weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you want to make a gift for a baby shower, but you're a beginner at crochet, then we have the perfect crochet pattern for you the… Continue reading: "Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Evervideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet