Quick Chunky Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Thick yarn can sometimes be hard to find the right project for, but I feel that I have created a great pattern for just that reason! This quick chunky beanie uses just a little over 90 - 100 yards of bulky weight (#6) yarn and a 12 MM crochet hook to make an easy and beginner friendly beanie. Bulky weight yarn is really thick, so this project is perfect for winter if where you live gets really cold!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeno specific gauge pattern
bulky weight (36) yarn
- 12 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
- Simple Seed Stitch Beanie Crochet Hat Pattern For Men, Women, and Kids in 4 Sizes
- Flower Mesh Summer Hat
- Rainbow Beanie
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners
- Kitty Cat Beanie Hat
- Candy Floss Beanie
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters