This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick Chunky Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Thick yarn can sometimes be hard to find the right project for, but I feel that I have created a great pattern for just that reason! This quick chunky beanie uses just a little over 90 - 100 yards of bulky weight (#6) yarn and a 12 MM crochet hook to make an easy and beginner friendly beanie. Bulky weight yarn is really thick, so this project is perfect for winter if where you live gets really cold!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugeno specific gauge pattern
bulky weight (36) yarn
- 12 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters