We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this bottom up hat and top it with a luscious pom to keep you warm and stylish this season. The Positano Hat is a free crochet pattern in 4 sizes from toddler through adult. The Positano Hat is worked from the bottom up. First you’ll start with the crochet brim. Then you’ll add on the body, or main section of the hat. To finish your bottom up hat, you’ll crochet a few rows of decreases. Then just seam the top together. Lastly add your favorite color of faux fur pom pom and eccolá!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” = 7 sc x 7.5 rows of sc
Finished Sizetoddler (child, teen/sm adult, m/lg adult)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 7.0
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 8.0
- Bax The Christmas Bear
- Crochet Thermal Stripes Potholder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters