Owl C2c Sack Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made from a corner to corner (c2c) rectangle that is then seamed at the back and top to create a sack shape. Easy, minimal color changes makes this a great beginner friendly corner to corner project! So cute and easy - perfect for any owl lover! Matches perfectly with the Owl C2C Scarf also a free pattern. Made in the double crochet c2c technique for an approximate finished size of 10” wide x 7” 1/2” tall which would fit teen/small adult. However, you could change it up to the mini hdc and/or different hook sizes to make desired size. So easy, fun & whimsical! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters