One Hour Ribbed Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The One Hour Ribbed Beanie is a beginner crochet pattern that uses a single skein of yarn. The only stitches required are chain and slip stitch. This beanie is thick and squishy, perfect for a quick hat for yourself or as a last minute gift. This beanie is worked flat and seamed. The seam can easily be crocheted using a slip stitch, or can be sewn. A detailed photo tutorial is included with the pattern. This pattern is written in one size. It is stretchy enough to fit most adults, although it can be easily customized for a perfect fit. All measurements are approximate as they are very dependent on crochet tension. "
NotesThis is a super quick and easy hat pattern that can easily be completed in under an hour.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
8 stitches = 4”
11 rows = 4”
Finished SizeAll measurements are approximate as they are very dependent on crochet tension. Length: 9”-10”/ 23-25 cm Circumference (unstretched): 19”/ 48 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters