My Favorite Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This gorgeous beanie is warm and cozy, and perfect for the cold weather! It is made to be visually interesting with post stitches and ribbing that are knit-like. The ombre color scheme also adds to the beauty of this simple hat. The fur pom pom also gives it an extra special touch. MATERIALS Category 2 Sport Weight Yarn in 5 colors I used Frabjous Fibers Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter Mini Skein Pack in the Too Much Pepper gradient Size H 5mm Furls Crochet Hook Yarn Needle for weaving ends Scissors 5 Handmade Faux Fur Artic Pom Pom (Note For smaller sizes, you will need a smaller sized pom pom)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches & 14 rows = 4″
Finished SizePreemie – Fits 12″ head size Newborn – Fits 13.5″ head size 0-3 months – Fits 16″ head size 3-6 months – Fits 17″ head size 6-12 months – Fits 18″ head size 12- 24 months – Fits 19″ head size 3-5 years – Fits 20″ head size 6-10 years – Fits 21″ head size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters