We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The fun features of this beanie include color work where the stripes look like tiny hearts, as well as the double pom-pom on top. Make this in bright contrasting colors for a fun crochet hat for any kid. It can also easily be made without the pom-poms and still look great with the contrasting stripes. The Lolly-Poms Sweetheart Beanie requires 1 to 2 balls of the main color yarn and scrap amounts for the striping. The pattern includes instructions on how to customize sizing for kids and adults."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
- Simple Seed Stitch Beanie Crochet Hat Pattern For Men, Women, and Kids in 4 Sizes
- Flower Mesh Summer Hat
- Rainbow Beanie
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners
- Kitty Cat Beanie Hat
- Candy Floss Beanie
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters