Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A beginner friendly boho granny square crochet hat – the Ferris Wheel Boho Hat is fast and fun to make! The combination of beginner friendly granny squares with the simple and beautiful Moss Stitch creates a slouchy casual boho style hat. This slouchy granny square hat looks great with or without the faux fur pom pom. The slouch is easily customizable to a beanie by reducing the number of rounds for the main body of the hat to make it more fitted as well. The granny squares on this hat give it a bit of a retro look yet the Moss Stitch combined with the slouch makes it modern and trendy. Hat pattern as written will fit most teen/adults. However, size is easily customizable by adjusting hook size or adjusting rounds of your granny square as well as the number of squares you start with."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet