Super Bulky Oversized Messy Bun Hat
By: Simply Collectible from simplycollectiblecrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Continuing with the Messy Bun Hat crochet pattern saga, not last and not least is another messy bun hat feature called Super Bulky Oversized! I really debated on calling it Super-Size Me, but I may wait for the next bulky one. Some people may call this yarn chunky which can be a little confusing, but the look is all cutesy! This is an oversized but NOT slouchy hat. It is thick and luscious and gently hugs your head without squashing your hair out of shape."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeDC – 4” = 4 rows, 6 stitches
Finished Size(oversized) 26” circumference, 7.5” long
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Full of Love Heart Keychain
- How to Crochet the Waistcoat Stitch
- Fuzzy Bunny Hat
- HBC Grey-Scale Inspired Blanket
- Shamrock Flower Crown
- Easy Light and Lacey Cowl
- DIY Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo Pattern
- Bunny and Carrot Crochet Patterns
- Carrot Vegetable Scrubby