Done In One Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Done in One Beanie pattern is a super quick one hour beanie that’s fun to make and uses less than 1 ball of yarn. I’ve made several crochet beanies this winter, but have given all of them to others as gifts. So when the really cold temps arrived here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, I realized the perfect project for myself for this event was a new, super thick, super-quick, super bulky winter hat. And because I love knit-look crochet and short rows, it made my heart happy that I could incorporate both of them into this new crochet beanie design. For me, this knit-look crochet beanie checked all the boxes I was hoping to check: * One hour beanie * Use less than 1 ball of yarn * Super thick and warm * It’s crocheted, but resembles knit. * Perfectly fitted crown – Oh how I LOVE short rows!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby through Adult X-Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Houndstooth Christmas Stocking
- Crochet Tassel Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters