We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made this Creeper hat for my 8 year old daughter. She loves to play and watch Mine craft videos. You can make this hat in any size just change the hook size as seen below. My daughter helped me make the face and loved it when I was finished. Enjoy this Creeper hat Pattern!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Green and Black yarn
- H and F hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet