14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Cotton Flapper Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is great for all ages. I have made this with interchangeable flowers for many gifts. It is cute in pictures and every day. This hat is a nice basic style for adding embellishments too. I hope you will enjoy this pattern. Materials and Details Yarn: Worsted weight cotton or acrylic Crochet Hook: I or J, depending on hat size Miscellaneous: Large button for flower center, Yarn needle, Sewing needle and thread (optional for flower) Sizes: Baby, Toddler/Child Small (2-4T), Child Large (5-8 Yrs), Preteen (9-12 Yrs), Teen/Adult."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby, Toddler/Child Small (2-4T), Child Large (5-8 Yrs), Preteen (9-12 Yrs), Teen/Adult.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet