14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Chunky Plaid Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Well I did it again, I made another plaid pattern. Introducing the Chunky Plaid Beanie. Honestly I knew I wanted to make matching beanies for my husband and myself. I wanted a his and her plaid beanie set. I chose to use the Red Heart Super Saver Chunky for this beanie because I really wanted to use a light gray with the plaid. Other options for a chunky yarn would be Red Heart With Love Chunky and Red Heart Soft Essentials."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Single Crochet = 2 inches
4 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size4 Sizes provided: Child, Pre-teen, Adult, Adult Large.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet