We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cozy unisex hat crocheted in worsted weight yarn. Use a single color, or add colorful stripes to use up odds and ends of yarn. The waffle stitch pattern uses a combination of chains, single and double crochet stitches, and front post stitches to create the texture. Fits adult heads. Uses about 160 yds [146 m] of medium-weight (worsted weight) yarn and size I09 [5.5 mm] crochet hook. This is a hat you'll want to crochet for everyone in your family!"
NotesFull instructions included in blog post. If you have questions, leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRnds 1-4 = 4" [10 cm] diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters