We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cozy unisex hat crocheted in worsted weight yarn. Use a single color, or add colorful stripes to use up odds and ends of yarn. The waffle stitch pattern uses a combination of chains, single and double crochet stitches, and front post stitches to create the texture. Fits adult heads. Uses about 160 yds [146 m] of medium-weight (worsted weight) yarn and size I09 [5.5 mm] crochet hook. This is a hat you'll want to crochet for everyone in your family!"
NotesFull instructions included in blog post. If you have questions, leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRnds 1-4 = 4" [10 cm] diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters