This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ametrine Button Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Did you save the rest of the yarn from last week’s project? I hope you did! Today I am sharing my newest Hat of the Month CAL pattern. This easy-to-crochet hat is worked from the bottom-up. We begin working in rows and then switch over to rounds after Row 3. The pattern works up quickly and matches last week’s scarf perfectly. I designed the Ametrine Hooded Pocket Scarf to be easily made into a regular pocket scarf so you could make a set with this hat. Grab the Ametrine Pocket Scarf pattern here."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 5 rows = 4 inches
Read NextFire Flame Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters