We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Everyone needs a cute summer hat to shield their eyes from the sun, and this crochet hat pattern is that! Featuring an adorable brim and a center lace panel strip, this easy-to-make sunhat is perfect for you. According to the designer, "The Amazing Grace Blissful Summer Hat is a stylish, brimmed hat that is made with a bulky cotton yarn. This hat is the 17th free pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Pattern series dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness!!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6sc x 7 rows = 2" x 2"
- Bulky Cotton Yarn~ Bernat Makers Home Dec was used
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners
- Super Simple Beginner's 30-Minute Beanie
- Football Hat
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanie
- Aqua Ridge Slouchy Hat
- 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Sephine Slouch Hat
- Lolly-Poms Ribbed Crochet Beanie
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters