We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Everyone needs a cute summer hat to shield their eyes from the sun, and this crochet hat pattern is that! Featuring an adorable brim and a center lace panel strip, this easy-to-make sunhat is perfect for you. According to the designer, "The Amazing Grace Blissful Summer Hat is a stylish, brimmed hat that is made with a bulky cotton yarn. This hat is the 17th free pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Pattern series dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness!!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6sc x 7 rows = 2" x 2"
- Bulky Cotton Yarn~ Bernat Makers Home Dec was used
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters