Vintage Cloche Hat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I didn’t want this hat to look like the typical crochet cloche hat, so I literally added my own twist. The hat is worked in a figure 8 pattern. This figure-8 will form the bottom half of the hat. We will then move on to work in the round as normal.
This pattern is not for the faint of heart. There is one, & only one spot where a few people get stuck. At the half-way point in this pattern, you will stop working in a figure 8 pattern & use one slip stitch to close off the hat. The placement of this slip stitch has thrown a lot of people off. But I have provided pictures & a free video tutorial to get you past this one difficult stitch."
Materials Caron One Pound Green (Color A) Caron One Pound Black (Color B) #4 worsted weight 300 yards (274.32 m) 6 mm crochet hook
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- Caron One Pound
- 6 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Advent Amy - Amigurumi Advent Calendar Crochet Along
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- Simple Joys Beanie
- Gael The Gnome
- Squishy Stripes Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters