This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vivid Petal Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These adorable fingerless mitts are quick and easy to make. The flowers are crocheted onto the surface of the fingerless mitts as you go, using this clever construction style. These are a wonderful last-minute gift because they crochet up so quickly. The Be So Vivid Petal Fingerless Mitts feature Be So Vivid Yarn. This yarn can be found exclusively on Kristin Omdahl's website linked below. Be So Vivid Yarn can be found in fifteen beautiful self striping colors!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts / 7 rows = 4 in (10cm) in double crochet, after blocking.
Finished Size10 in (25.4cm) long x 8 in (20.3cm) circumference.
- 306 yds (280m) #4 worsted weight yarn
H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Read NextScrap Buster Fingerless Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters