This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Granite Stitch Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These simple mittens are soft and stylish for Fall, or Spring. The pattern is worked bottom up, with the wrist band sewn on separately. These mittens are designed to fit teen's and women's hands and there are notes for adjusting the length as well as the wrist circumference. The Granite stitch, which is easy to learn, is known by several different names: the Moss Stitch, and the Seed Stitch being the most common. It gives a knit look because of the way the stitch is worked. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc in 3”, Approximately 17-18 rows give 4” of height.
Finished SizeWomen's size: 9 1/2” long by 4 1/4” wide at widest point. (Length can be adjusted for your hand. See notes in pattern.)
- 4mm (G) hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
- 165-175 yards #3 Bernat Baby Sport yarn in Baby Grey or Cloudburst
- Yarn needle
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers (optional)
Read NextRasta Mittens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters