Woodland Newborn Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Woodland newborn beanie hat, made with textured stitch fold back brim in a light worsted weight yarn on a 4.00mm hook, add a small contrast colour pom-pom to add more style, you can make for friends and family or to sell on Etsy, craft fairs, bazaars etc. Quick to make you can run the design up in a couple of hours, so if you need a gift in hurry for a new baby you can soon make one."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Aubrey Crochet Shawl
- Millie Cowl
- Georgina Cape And Cowl
- Bailey Hooded Pocket Scarf
- Silvia Crochet Hat
- Dragonflies In Flight Crochet Shawl
- Simone Crochet Poncho
- Vivid Petal Fingerless Mitts
- Koa Vivid Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters