Wintergreen Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What's better than mama's warm body with her baby? This Wintergreen Baby Blanket. It is wonderfully soft , squishy and cozy- any baby would love lying on this or having it wrapped around them. The crochet pattern is simple and straight forward, and is suitable for any crochet level. It uses basic single and double crochet stitches with a fancy border. Switch the colours to suit baby! You will need about 1,636 yards of Aran weight yarn in three colours. 5.5mm hook and tapestry needle. "
NotesShare the link with your friends. Thank you!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 across/16 rows=4"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters