Stuff and Spill Fish Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fast and simple crochet toy would make a perfect and unique baby gift! This pattern features a large, plush fish bowl that can be filled with a goldfish, star fish and jellyfish. Features can be added with non-toxic puffy paint to make this pattern truly baby friendly! This toy is educational, and encourages play with fine motor skills. This pattern uses Bernat Blanket Brights however colors of Bernat Blanket or Bernat Baby Blanket yarn could easily be substituted."
NotesStitches used in this pattern include:
Sl st: slip stitch
SC: Single crochet
SC2TOG: Single crochet two together
RSC: Reverse single crochet (aka crab stitch)
HDC: Half double crochet
DC: Double crochet
FLO: front loop only
BLO: back loop only
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Blanket Brights in Busy Blue, Go Go Green, School Bus Yellow, Royal Blue, Carrot, White, and Taupe
- 9.0mm crochet hook
- Non-toxic puffy paint in Black and White
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet