Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty little pachyderm looks so cute in her pink ruffled collar. This easy pattern combines a simple C2C blanket with an amigurumi elephant for an adorable lovey that would make the perfect gift for your next baby shower or gender reveal. Blanket portion measures 24" x 24". Gauge for G hook is 4 squares = 2.5". Materials: Worsted weight yarn 10 oz. gray 5 oz. pink 2 yards white 1 yard black Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfil "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares = 2.5"
Finished Size24" x 24"
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters