Oliver Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Wrap your little one in love with the easy and practical Oliver Baby Blanket. The free crochet pattern is right here on the blog, but you have the option of purchasing a pattern that offers stitch charts. The all-over stitch pattern makes this cozy blanket a relaxing project for all skill levels. One-row stripes in three colors allow you to carry the yarn up the side without cutting, so you only have a few ends to weave in."
NotesFull instructions are in the blog post. If you have questions, leave a comment on the post and I'll do my best to answer.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts and 11 rows = 4″ /10 cm in Half Double Crochet Seed Stitch
Finished Size34" [86 cm] square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Everyday Pom Pom Beanie
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters