This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Steampunk Baby Outfit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Out with the old and in with the new! Introducing the Crochet Steampunk Baby Outfit Pattern. I just love fun and unique newborn outfits. Steampunk is a fun theme and also adds so much cuteness factor. What’s better than goggles and gears? Steampunk started as a science-fiction sub-genre in the 1970’s and has blossomed into a following of fun Victorian inspirations to this day. It combines the romantic Victorian ere’s with science elements for a fashion that’s out of this world."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 hdc sts and 11 rows = 4” (10 cm)
Finished SizeCrochet Steampunk Baby Outfit Sizing and Measurements: Newborn – 3 Month Size Hat height laid flat including brim: 6 ¾” (17 cm) Hat width at the center body: 6 ¾” (17 cm) Romper: Width laid flat: At hip 8 ½” (22 cm) At shoulder 10” (25 ½ cm) Length: 10 ¼
Read NextGingham Squares Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters