Little Princess Sara's Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m happy to announce the first crochet baby dress for 2020 at Soukaina Collections… Little Princess Sara Crochet Baby Dress! I made it with two colors, but it’s up to you. You can do this dress in any size you want. baby/Infant, Toddler, Child… I explained how to make the dress in any size in the pattern. I made this pattern for size 0-3, 3-6 months. I have used 2 balls of Red color and 1 ball of White color. You will be able to complete this gorgeous baby dress in just one day. If you start it early in the morning, your little princess will be able to wear it in the evening… If you have any idea or suggestions for a new baby dress, a color, a stitch or anything you’d like to see for my next crochet design, just let me know! Thank you so much for following and supporting my blog. I can’t wait to see your crocheted Princess Sara baby dress. When you are done, please tag me #soukainacollections on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Also, it would be very nice if you could help me spread the word about the gorgeous Princess Sara baby girl dress on Facebook or Pinterest. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeTHE GAUGE: Work 20 chain stitches and 26 rows in Sc using a 4 mm crochet hook with a medium yarn (4) to measure 10 x 10 cm (4′ x 4′).
Finished Size0-3, 3-6 months, For all sizes explained in the written pattern
Crochet hook size: 3mm (D/3).
Yarn Medium (4): wool or cotton in any color (140g). (I used wool yarn HiMALAYA EVERYDAY, 100% Acrylic / 100 g – 250 mt, 273 yards, 3.5 oz, color Pink Red color and OF White color).
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn Needle.
- Tape measure.
- 1 Button.
- 1 Flower
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet