Little Hearts And Bow Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This dress can be a perfect and very unique babyshower gift it can be very cute for a baby girl photo session too. I love this dress since its cotton acrylic blend yarn make it work for warm weather in spring and summer alone. Or with a thin cotton undershirt underneath it. it can work in colder weather with a pantyhose and a long sleeve onesie. This pattern have two versions one with a full circle skirt. One with a half circle skirt for a less dramatic look. "
NotesThe pattern is written with us terms.
The dress is worked from top to bottom. The shoulder straps are worked separately and attached to the back center of the dress and to each side of the top.
Finally the bow and the two hearts are worked and sewed to the dress.
Chain one is NOT considered as the first stitch throughout this pattern
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 cm square= 22sc and 21 rows.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for size 0-3 month and changes for 3-6 months , 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months are in parentheses.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Cat Baby Beanie
- New Baby Booties 2021
- Dr. Martens Crochet Baby Booties
- Granny Square Baby Booties
- Mary Jane Crochet Booties
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters