Little Hearts And Bow Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This dress can be a perfect and very unique babyshower gift it can be very cute for a baby girl photo session too. I love this dress since its cotton acrylic blend yarn make it work for warm weather in spring and summer alone. Or with a thin cotton undershirt underneath it. it can work in colder weather with a pantyhose and a long sleeve onesie. This pattern have two versions one with a full circle skirt. One with a half circle skirt for a less dramatic look. "
NotesThe pattern is written with us terms.
The dress is worked from top to bottom. The shoulder straps are worked separately and attached to the back center of the dress and to each side of the top.
Finally the bow and the two hearts are worked and sewed to the dress.
Chain one is NOT considered as the first stitch throughout this pattern
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 cm square= 22sc and 21 rows.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for size 0-3 month and changes for 3-6 months , 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months are in parentheses.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters