Lavender Blue Baby Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lavender Blue Baby Bonnet is a true heirloom piece. It's lightweight, spring-like, perfect for Easter and filled with textures that compliment, and contrast for a one of a kind accessory. It would also make an adorable photo prop or baby shower gift. Any light-weight fingering yarn/sock yarn should work. You could also make this with 2 strands of crochet thread, or only one strand if you're looking for a preemie/newborn size. It's a highly versatile pattern, and can be made larger using thicker yarns/larger hook sizes. I've included some more specific instructions on the blog."
Ch 1 does not count as a stitch, ch 3, and ch 4 do count as stitches.
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor 0-3 months, your circle should measure 2 1/2" across after round 7.
Finished SizeUnstretched: 6" tall, by 5" wide, front to back
- 2.75mm (C) Hook
- 100-150 yards of fingering weight (#1) yarn
- 1 yard of 1/4" satin ribbon
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dreamy Hat
- Invisible Decrease Tutorial
- Jailen Puff Hat
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Heart Appliques
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet