Hunny Bunny Bonnet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I purchased some beautiful Merino Superwash in this lovely lilac color at my Local Yarn Store. As soon as I put hook to yarn, this gorgeous Bunny Bonnet began to take shape! I love the texture of the Bonnet as well as the little bunnies that play along the Brim! I think the timing is just perfect with both the first day of Spring and Easter just around the corner! All of my patterns have been tested by several accomplished pattern testers and designers to ensure that you are getting a pattern free of mistakes and is easy to follow. Please note that all my patterns are written in standard american terms."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet