Ella Crochet Baby Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love crocheting baby items and when I heard we had a new arrival in the family I decided to design a little cardigan for the new baby! Cardigans are perfect for layering and can be used all year round, making them so practical. Offered in three different sizes, this crochet baby cardigan pattern is a quick and easy project for you as there’s no seaming or tricky assembly. The instructions are the same for all three sizes (newborn, 0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months) – all you need to do is switch up the hook size!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNewborn (G / 4mm hook):
18 stitches & 10 rows = 4″ (10cm) in double crochet
0 – 3 months (size 7 / 4.5mm hook):
26 stitches & 15 rows = 6” (15cm) in double crochet
3 – 6 months (H / 5mm hook):
16 stitches & 9 rows = 4” in double crochet
Finished SizeNewborn; 0-3 months; 3-6 months
- Category #3 / light worsted / DK / 8 ply yarn. I used 1 skein / ball of Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK,360 yds / 3.5 oz (330m / 100g). For the cream cardigan I used the colour Ice Cream (70102); for the beige cardigan, I used the colour Sand (70124).
- Crochet hook: Newborn G (4mm); 0 – 3 months Size 7 (4.5mm); 3 – 6 months H (5mm)
- 3 buttons
- Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
- Optional: stitch marker x 2
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters