Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Easy Lace Bonnet is a sweet vintage style hat that will make your little girl look absolutely precious! It features a textured look using simple stitches, and a lacy trim to the edge that gives off a fairytale vibe. The entire bonnet is crocheted in one piece, thus requiring no sewing at all. It is the perfect accessory and fits newborn babies from 0-6 months, 6-12 months, and is easily adjustable to accommodate additional sizes. Tips to crochet larger sizes are included in the pattern along with a hat sizing reference chart. Easy to put on and wear, it is practical, comfortable, and keeps heads warm. The traditional look of this bonnet doesn’t go out of fashion and will always trend with the more modern and contemporary pieces. It will make the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, craft fairs, and the like!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters