Small Doily Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are looking for a simple, fun and fast crochet project, this free Small Doily Pattern is just the thing. This cute doily is great for beginners as it works up quickly and doesn’t require much yarn. Even though it’s small, this doily is perfect for adding a unique and colorful touch to your home decor. I made this doily with cotton thread size 20 and a 1,25 mm crochet hook. It measures almost 16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter. You can use different yarn weights to create doilies of various sizes."
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size16 cm (6,3 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters