We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Na na, na na, na na na na "shark"! Have a little fun with your dog or cat this summer or for Halloween with this fun shark Headpiece. Don't like to dress your pets? Make it as a fun accessory for kids stuffed animals. Works up fast and uses minimal yarn. Make a great stash buster."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more great shark patterns, check out A School of Shark Crochet Patterns + Their Favorite Nautical Designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet