We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Unroll this little guy, and he's a blanket. Roll him up and he's a bear! This project works up very quickly in bulky yarn and makes a great gift. Two large buttons attached securely hold it closed when rolled up."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeBlanket measures about 36”/90cm wide x 24"/60cm long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
- The Skittles Poncho
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- “lily Garden” Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
- Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Desert Rose 12" Afghan Square
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Navajo Inside Diamond Afghan
- Free Crochet Granny Stripe Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- "Magic Scarf" Convertible Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet