Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug Pattern combines the fun and easy stitch pattern of the Ragged Falls Poncho and Scarf patterns, along with the simplicty of cocoon shrug construction! I am hopeful that Spring will be here before we know it and this kind of layering piece will become a wardrobe staple. It’s long shot up here in Northern Ontario, but a girl can hope, right? Layered over long sleeves in colder temps, or to keep shoulders warm when worn over a tank, the Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug is exactly what your little girl needs!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild Sizes 2-12
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters