Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create one or five of these little monkeys for jumping on the bed with this free crochet pattern. They are quick to work up and fun to create and use. They make a great teacher gift or classroom donation. Materials Gauge: Approx 5 sc = 1” Materials: - Size F hook (3.75 mm) or size needed for gauge - Sport weight acrylic yarn: Knit Picks Brava Sport in Umber Heather and Almond with a small amount of black for detailing - Small amount of polyester fiberfill - 8 mm safety eyes"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc= 1"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters