Butterfly Net Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for a back-to-school crochet pattern that can transition from the warmer months to the fall and winter, this hooded shawl pattern is just for you!
From the Blogger: "HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt "Flowers" yarn, color 261 Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz) Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd) My finished shawl measured 49 inches or 125 cms wide (but you can keep going and make it as big as you like) and 32 inches or 80 cms tall (not including hood) Find this pattern for free on my site WITHOUT pictures here https://www.meladorascreations.com/butterfly-net-shawl/ PLEASE if you find any error's in this pattern inform me right away and I will do my best to fit them. Thank you for your help!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet