We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beginner friendly crochet vest is perfect for beginners! You’ll only need to know the double crochet and chain stitches. The vest is worked in three rectangular panels: two blue front panels, and one red and white striped back panel. You’ll just have four short seams to join it! The instructions are written for a 4T toddler girl’s size, but I have included instructions for how to customize the vest to ANY size. I haven’t posted photos, but my adult Women’s Large sized vest only used two skeins of blue, and one each of red and white, also. If you need additional guidance, please leave me a blog comment! If I have a few requests, I’d be happy to provide a fully sized pattern in the future,or just give you tips for finding measurements."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 4 rows = 2 inches
in Double crochet filet pattern
Finished SizeToddler sized
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters