Adjustable Freeze Pop Sleeve
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It’s sunny, hot, and time for a popsicle (or an ice pop, a freeze pop, an ice lolly; whatever you want to call them)! If you have kids, or you frequently participate in craft shows, this is probably the best stash busting crochet pattern out there. This adjustable freeze pop sleeve is a quick and easy crochet pattern to make plus it sells like hotcakes at craft fairs! It only takes about 15 minutes to make! This is a great stash busting project so all you need is a small amount of medium weight yarn. I suggest that the fiber content be either cotton or acrylic. You will also need a 4mm crochet hook."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4 inches
- 4mm crochet hook
- Red Heart Scrubbie Smoothie (or any medium weight yarn)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters