This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pink Ribbon Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet pattern for an elegant chemo hat with a ring of pink ribbons around it using worsted weight yarn in white and pink. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately: 22" circumference by 8" tall. Materials needed: Worsted weight yarn in your choice of colors Size G crochet hook Pattern includes a chart for the ribbon design. Because crochet stitches do not line up perfectly on top of one another, the ribbon design on paper is slightly skewed, but it will line up correctly when crocheted. Rather than have 9 yarn bobbins for the 9 ribbons, I carried the pink yarn through the entirety of the piece. This resulted in a nice shadow effect where the pink showed through slightly. This was completely unintentional, but I like the way it looks, so I left it that way. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1"
4 rows = 1"
Finished Size22" circumference by 8" tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters