Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Trinity Stitch Cowl is a chunky, striped crochet cowl, and a free pattern! This cozy crochet cowl has a unique striped effect thanks to alternating color rows of the Trinity Stitch – an easy stitch that creates a gorgeous texture. And if you love matching accessories, then you’ll definitely want to check out the matching Trinity Stitch Hat.This free crochet pattern is written for one size (Adult), but the size can easily be adjusted by changing your starting chain."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 11 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10cm x 10cm measured over pattern.
Finished Size13.5” / 34cm, 7.75″ / 19.5 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- V Stitch Waffle Crochet Stitch
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Patterns: June 2011
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Basketweave Stitch (One Row Repeat)
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters