We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Whether you’re planning a quick baby blanket or a large crochet shawl this stitch is what you exactly need. I was personally used this stich for a headband and a dish cloth and they turn out awesome. I like it because it dense, tight with a subtle texture that is worked over just a one row repeat. So, now it is time to choose the project or check my blog for crochet phoenix headband tutorial. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- Oil Well Stitch
- How To Embroider On Crochet
- The Lemon Peel Planter
- Amigurumi Hair
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- Intermeshing Crochet Basics
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters