We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Whether you’re planning a quick baby blanket or a large crochet shawl this stitch is what you exactly need. I was personally used this stich for a headband and a dish cloth and they turn out awesome. I like it because it dense, tight with a subtle texture that is worked over just a one row repeat. So, now it is time to choose the project or check my blog for crochet phoenix headband tutorial. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: September 2011
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- 95 Free Homemade Crochet Designs
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
- How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
- Phoenix Stitch
- Bean Stitch
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: June 2012
- 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters