We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It’s been far too long since I’ve posted a crochet flower pattern. I’m so excited to have another one ready for you and I think you’re going to love it! The loop stitch flower is constructed the same way as my crocodile stitch flower and beginner rose, by working a flat piece and rolling it into a flower shape. If you’ve made either of them, the loop stitch flower will be a breeze! The loop stitch is what makes this pattern unique. By using the loop stitch, you can add a new level of texture to your crochet work. It’s a stitch definitely worth adding to your list of skills.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYour finished flower will measure approximately 3? across. This is a 3D design so your flower will measure approximately 1.5? tall.
- Caron Simply Soft Solids, Ocean & Pistachio
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Beanie
- Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Super Soft Faux Fur Crochet Scarf With Pockets
- Granny Square Heart Pillow
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters