We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It’s been far too long since I’ve posted a crochet flower pattern. I’m so excited to have another one ready for you and I think you’re going to love it! The loop stitch flower is constructed the same way as my crocodile stitch flower and beginner rose, by working a flat piece and rolling it into a flower shape. If you’ve made either of them, the loop stitch flower will be a breeze! The loop stitch is what makes this pattern unique. By using the loop stitch, you can add a new level of texture to your crochet work. It’s a stitch definitely worth adding to your list of skills.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYour finished flower will measure approximately 3? across. This is a 3D design so your flower will measure approximately 1.5? tall.
- Caron Simply Soft Solids, Ocean & Pistachio
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Amara Shawl
- Chevy Blanket
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- May Interlocking Square
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters