14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Teri Heathcote's passion for crochet actually stemmed from taking up knitting again. Her Nana taught her to knit at a young age so in 2011, when she was pregnant with her daughter, she picked it up again. Teri's mother had given her her bag of knitting needles, so when she found a crochet hook in the bottom of the bag, she decided she needed to learn. Thankfully, CraftyMinx had just come out with Crochet School at the time so within a few weeks Teri was creating wonderful projects with just some yarn and a hook.
Life has changed a lot since then. Writing patterns has now become a part-time job. When Teri picked up that hook she never imagined she would end up here, or that her patterns would be so well received.
- Yummy Cupcake Hat
- Baby Bunny Slippers
- Easy Puff Stitch Headband
- Strappy Summer Sandals
- Simple Market Bag
- Lucky Bunny Applique
- Dino Hat
- Baby Owl Hat
- Lovely Lacy Bolero
- Punk Rock Baby Hat
- Grandma's Simple Slippers
- Snow Princess Crochet Cape
- Snow Queen Crochet Cape
- 30 Minute Pencil Case
- Summer Hobo Bag
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet