14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
The Spinning Hand
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Kari’s Kits are designed so that beginners can create simply gorgeous knitting. Ranging from the Dishcloth Kit to the Buttoned Cowl Kit, products always include needles, a print and electronic copy of the pattern, and all the accessories you need. No more extra trips to the big box store for a measly button!
Founder Kari Capone says, “I use only sumptuous materials in my kits. The yarn has to feel great in your fingers. I also make sure every pattern is tested by beginning knitters so that we can work out any confusing bits ahead of time.”
Capone founded the company in 2015, when her local yarn shop closed. “I was a teacher at the yarn shop. My favorite classes and lessons were for beginners. That ‘a-ha’ moment, when everything clicks, is so rewarding to see,” she explains. “When the shop closed, I invested $1000 in stock and began designing projects that I knew beginning students would love.”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- Ayla The Mini Crochet Mermaid
- Apple Bottom
- Louise Shawl
- Winding Ridges Cowl
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Mesa Sunset Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters