14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Three Irish Girls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Three Irish Girls Yarn Inc. is an artisan, hand-dyed yarn company based in Superior, Wisconsin on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior. Founded in 2010, we are committed to creating unique, stunning colorways for any project or palette. We use luxurious natural yarn bases that are a true joy to work with. Our yarns and fibers are available at fine yarn shops all over the world. Let our colors inspire you!
Kelly grew up in a small northwestern Minnesota town as a Midwest farmer's daughter. She has been happy to call Duluth her home for the last eighteen years along with her awesome hubby of 20 years and 3 remarkable kids. Her college degree is in psychology, and she's always been interested in people's emotional reactions to color. It fuels her creatively. Most of her after-college career was in business, but she is now lucky enough to be the creator and caretaker of your yarn until it reaches your much-deserved hands.
Erin's adventurous spirit has fed her love of travel - by far her favorite adventure was living in Dublin for a semester in college. The same spirit has taught her to take chances including taking over Three Irish Girls with business partner Kelly in 2013. She finds that working with color continually inspires her to create. She is completely in love with her partner Alberto and sweet three year old Adriana. She loves to cook with Alberto, have dance parties with Adriana, and of course knit.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet