This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tunisian Dawn Sunglasses Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Summer sun is on its way, and that means it’s time for small projects and fun accessories. And Tunisian is hotter than ever! So celebrate the sun with the Tunisian Dawn Sunglasses Case - a one skein crochet pattern on Moogly! Tunisian crochet tends to take more time than standard crochet stitches, and not as many people are familiar with it. So this project uses just a few basic stitches, in a simple square. In fact, you could make it with Lily Sugar’n Cream, and bind off after Row 23 for a gorgeous hostess-gift-worthy dishcloth! In this case, rather than binding off, we switch to standard crochet stitches for the last two rows - I love how very versatile crochet is! These two rows, a purchased clasp, and some simple seaming turn a dishcloth into a sunglasses case - or a case for anything at all. Simply adjust the length to fit whatever you like - sunglasses are just the start!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size4" wide x 8.5" long
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters